The new PAT-4 tester –
- the PAT tester is designed around two ARM processors that provide a completely configurable platform for test regimes, current and future.
- the device can operate with a supply range of 85/250 volts; the measurement apparatus is completely isolated from mains voltage.
- the system design provides highly accurate measurement (±2%) of resistance, current and voltages. The PAT-4 processes data at rate of 3,000 readings per second providing accurate test results in a minimum amount of time.
- an Ethernet option is available in addition to the standard USB I/O which allows use of the PAT tester in a thin client environment.
- available in single phase and 3 phase versions with a current rating of 16 or 32 amps
- add on hardware options include Cable and RCD modules; configured units can combine multiple test regimes on the same workstation.
- a built in IEC cable tester includes a continuity checker
QC-Check 4.0 PAT tester management software
- Network software utilising a SQL server backend delivering live multi-user PAT testing of electrical
- Proven integration track record with various rental management software including bespoke systems.
- Full history of tests. User configurable report writer with configurable output to printer, email or PDF.